Was this page helpful
to you?

Update Pet Information

Change of Owner

If you give away or sell your pet and are no longer the owner, you are required to:

Forward the C3 form to council@cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au so that the Register can be up-dated.  The old owner’s signature is required.

If you have lost contact with the new/old owner, you can complete a Statutory Declaration, signed by a Justice of the Peace, outlining the details or how you came to be, or no longer are, the owner of the animal.

Failing to update your pet's microchip information can result in an on the spot penalty of $180.

Avoid losing your pet and paying fines by updating your pet's information.

Change of Address

If you have changed your address or your contact details, you can send through the information on the form below.


(15 digits)

By submitting this form I agree that I am the lawful owner of this animal and that all details are true and correct. I am aware that I may be fined for providing false or misleading information.