The City of Parramatta's Recreation team are the largest provider of free school holiday programs in NSW with over 2000 children taking part in a variety of exciting physical and educational programs and workshops.
School Holiday Program Guidelines
Download our School Holiday Program Guidelines to ensure a smooth registration process.
School Holiday Programs
In response to the current circumstances presented by Coronavirus (COVID-19), Council has decided to temporarily close a number of its facilities due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. The following facilities and programs will close from Tuesday 24 March until further notice:
- All Aquatic centres and water playgrounds
- All Community Centres, halls and meeting rooms
- School Holidays Program
- Active Parramatta Fitness Program
- Active Parramatta Van Programs
Closures and changes to programming have been made for public and staff safety, and in line with advice provided by the State and Federal Governments. We will continue to monitor advice from health authorities and make decisions accordingly.
We are disappointed that we are unable to provide these great services to our community at this time. However, we realise the importance of doing what we can to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Customers can still access a range of Council services at cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au
* We aim to make our school holiday programs accessible to children of all abilities. The activities marked with an asterisk, are organised by trained facilitators who are able to deliver activities that respond to children with a range of needs. If you have any questions about physical access or inclusion in any of our school holiday activities, please call us on 9806 5343.
For any further information please contact the Recreation Team on (02) 9806 5343.
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment you can contact us through the National Relay Service. You will need to provide our phone number 9806 5343. Call 133 677 for TTY/voice calls, for Speak and Listen calls dial 1300 555 727 and for SMS Relay 0423 677 767.
If you need an interpreter you can contact us through the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450. You will need to provide our phone number 9806 5343.