In line with advice from NSW Health, all visitors and staff are required to wear a face mask when using Council facilities at all times.
The following measures remain a condition of entry of Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library:
Providing accurate contact details for contact tracing purposes.
Your information will be deleted after 28 days.
Hand Sanitising and Physical distancing
If you are feeling unwell or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have visited a hot-spot in the past 14 days, please do not enter council facilities.
The Wentworth Point Community Centre is open:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
10am - 5pm
10am - 8pm
10am - 1pm
The Quiet Study Room is open during the below hours
Monday, Tuesday, Friday
9am - 5pm
9am - 1 pm
9am - 8pm
About Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library(Back to top)
Welcome to the new Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library (WPCCL).
WPCCL is a dynamic, multipurpose community hub offering a range of benefits and resources for residents and businesses.
Situated at the heart of Wentworth Point, a bustling community along the Parramatta River, the new two-level facility offers a state-of-the-art library, community centre and creative spaces for the public.
Operated by City of Parramatta, WPCCL provides:
- Contemporary Library Services
- Learning Lab
- Quiet Study Room opening hours are the same as the library (access with a City of Parramatta Libraries membership)
- Flexible Community Meeting Spaces
- Creative Space and Creative Studio
- Music Rooms
- Co-working Space
- 24-hour foyer containing a book vending machine
- Free Wi-Fi
Address: 10 Footbridge Boulevard, Wentworth Point NSW 2127 (Directly opposite Marina Square)
Phone: (02) 9806 8600
Contact our Bookings Team
Bookings phone: (02) 9806 8688
Venue Hire - Make a booking
A range of our spaces are available to hire. Visit Venue Hire to express your interest now!
Be the first to know about what’s happening at WPCCL!(Back to top)
Join our e-newsletter and stay up to date with what's happening at Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library.
Take our quick online survey and let us know what you think about Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library.
Join City of Parramatta Libraries
Library membership is free and is open to anyone, even if you don't live within the City of Parramatta.
24-hour access(Back to top)
5 easy steps to access the 24-hour foyer, library facilities and resources
- Become a library member online and pick up your card from any library within the Parramatta area.
- To gain entry to WPCCL after-hours you will need to use your membership card and enter your PIN number (minimum 5 digits) into the keypad located in the main entrance. You will need to make sure your membership card password is set up as a numeric PIN number (numbers only).
- If you already have a membership and want to change your password to a PIN number by selecting Forgot my PIN.
- Once you're set-up, scan your membership card at the After Hour Access point to the right of the WPCCL main entrance and enter your PIN number. The after-hours entry doors will automatically open outwards.
- You can now access the 24-hour foyer.