Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library
City of Parramatta Libraries have extended access to its services in line with the NSW Government’s staged easing of COVID-19 restrictions.
Customers will now be able to access computer stations, study tables and books for collection, subject to terms and conditions.
Limited walk-in access is available for browsing.
In efforts to minimise physical contact and protect customers and staff, the number of visitors will be restricted and opening hours limited.
COVID-19 safety and hygiene measures
We kindly ask all visitors to comply with the following measures:
- Use hand sanitiser before entering Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining 1.5 metres between yourself and others. Library staff will monitor occupancy of the facility to ensure capacity does not exceed four square metres per person.
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes will be provided at study tables and computer stations. All visitors should use these before and after the use of equipment.
- All returned library items will be quarantined for 24-hours.
Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library and Quiet Study Room opening hours are:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
10am - 1pm and 2pm - 4pm
10am - 1 pm
About Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library
Welcome to the new Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library. WPCCL is a dynamic, multipurpose community hub offering a range of benefits and resources for residents and businesses. Situated at the heart of Wentworth Point, a bustling community along the Parramatta River, the new two-level facility offers a state-of-the-art library, community centre and creative spaces for the public.
Operated by City of Parramatta, WPCCL provides:
- Contemporary Library Services
- Learning Lab
- Quiet Study Room open until 10pm every night (access with a City of Parramatta Libraries membership)
- Flexible Community Meeting Spaces
- Creative Space and Creative Studio
- Music Rooms
- Co-working Space
- 24-hour foyer containing a book vending machine
- Free Wi-Fi
Address: 10 Footbridge Boulevard, Wentworth Point NSW 2127 (Directly opposite Marina Square)
Phone: (02) 9806 8600
Contact our Bookings Team
Bookings phone: (02) 9806 8688
Venue Hire - Expressions of Interest
A range of our spaces will be available to hire. Visit Venue Hire to express your interest now!
Be the first to know about what’s happening at WPCCL!
Join our e-newsletter and stay up to date with what's happening at Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library.
Take our quick online survey and let us know what you think about Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library.
Please see our policies and guidelines
Join City of Parramatta Libraries
Library membership is free and is open to anyone, even if you don't live within the City of Parramatta.
- The facility is completely wheelchair accessible and ambulant toilets are located through the building.
- Hearing augmentation is present throughout the entire facility
- Disability Inclusion Action Plan
5 easy steps to access the 24-hour foyer, Library facilities and resources
1. Become a library member online HERE and pick up your card from any library within the Parramatta area.
2. To gain entry to WPCCL after-hours you will need to use your membership card and enter your PIN number (minimum 5 digits) into the keypad located in the main entrance. You will need to make sure your membership card password is set up as a numeric PIN number (numbers only).
3. If you already have a membership and want to change your password to a PIN number CLICK HERE and go to Forgot my PIN.
4. Once you're set-up, scan your membership card at the After Hour Access point to the right of the WPCCL main entrance and enter your PIN number. The after-hours entry doors will automatically open outwards.
5. You can now access the 24-hour foyer where you can enjoy the book vending machine 24-hours.
WPCCL Cafe rental opportunity
The Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library (“Facility”) includes:
- contemporary library services
- multiple flexible community meetings rooms and mini conference capabilities
- an art exhibition/studio space
- music practice rooms
- a co-working space for local micro-business operators
- a forecourt that can be used for local community events and functions.
A Café is located on the ground floor of the Facility which will serve coffee and light meals and refreshments. If you are interested in leasing this Café and wish to arrange an inspection, please contact Jordan Saad on (02) 9806 5828.
Please ensure your proposal includes the following:
- Licensee: Insert Details (including ABN)
- Use: Café and ancillary uses if applicable
- Rent: $ (Insert) per annum
- Rent increases: 3% per annum
- Outgoings: All payable by the Licensee including but not limited to rates, taxes and utilities
- Term: (Insert) years
- Bond: Equivalent to three month’s rent
- Holding over: Month to Month
- Special condition: The Licensee must sign and execute the lease agreement within one month of receipt of the Licence agreement.